WELCOME TO OUR HOME!
Before you settle in and get comfortable, we would like to make you aware of the House Rules in place at our vacation rental. Understanding and complying with our house rules will make for a comfortable and fun stay for everybody! Please treat our house with the same respect as you would your own home. We’ve put a lot of effort into making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
• Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the property.
• Be sure to maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay, this will make it much easier when check-out time comes!
• In case of any accidental damage, we’ll look into the issue internally to decide if and how much the deduction or repair cost will be.
• Parties and large gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited at our home.
• Guests are to allow homeowner or service staff access to the property for purposes of house cleaning, pool maintenance, inspection and any repairs that may be necessary. The homeowner or property manager will exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner and advise beforehand where possible.
• Do not put toilet paper, any other foreign objects (including feminine products) or grease in drains or in the toilet.
• Please be considerate and turn off the air conditioning when leaving our home.
• A $100 security deposit will be charged to guests. It will be refunded within one week after check out.